Tuesday, June 14, 2022

WILL YOU READ THRU THE ENTIRE BIBLE W/ME?

WILL YOU READ THRU THE ENTIRE BIBLE W/ME? Yes, I have read it through many times. However, June 20, 2021 was the worst day of my life; as my beloved Rachel went home to be w/the Lord. After she passed away, I found encouragement in (once again) reading through the entire Bible. Having the need for constant strength; I am about to read from Genesis to Revelation yet again. However, this time I am inviting you to read along with me, starting June 20, 2022 – June 20, 2023, 15 minutes per day, “LIVE” every day at 6A CST. Every preacher, every Christian, should read their Bible in its entirety! You can read along w/me on all my social media pages (see flier for details). If you miss the “LIVE,” the video will remain up, so that you can view it at any time. We will read from the King James Version & I am excited to announce that the words will be on the screen, so (if you desire) you can read along (FYI I read pretty fast – smile). I am asking you to go to either website below & “register,” that you will be committing to read along w/thousands from around the world! Those who “register” & complete the entire Bible; at the conclusion will receive a “Certificate of Completion.” (Note: this is NOT a fundraiser, so please note that it is our registration host that charges a $1.00 fee to process your info). Spread the word and plan to join us on this biblical journey from Genesis to Revelation!


Habakkuk 2:14. For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Romans 15:4, For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment