Friday, June 17, 2022

GOD IS AT WORK FOR YOU.


GOD IS AT WORK, RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE AT. The top right picture is Puerto Rico. The middle right picture is the San Juan Islands in Washington state. The bottom right picture is Lake Tahoe in California. The picture on the left must be some tropical paradise with mountain ranges, correct? No. This is a wonderful spot right here in the state of Missouri (with mountains, water and sunset) that my late wife Rachel and I claimed as “our own.” Yes, we could travel the world to great paradise destinations; and many times, we did. But there is paradise right in our “back yard.” Missouri has all of that? Absolutely. The point is, everything you need is right around you. God has given you what you need to stand in life. He is at work right where you are at. Open your eyes and see the goodness that He already has lavished on you. #IveGotWorkToDo #Hope #Inspiration

 

Philippians 4:11-13 ERV. 11 … I have learned to be satisfied with what I have and with whatever happens. 12 I know how to live when I am poor and when I have plenty. I have learned the secret of how to live through any kind of situation—when I have enough to eat or when I am hungry, when I have everything I need or when I have nothing. 13 Christ is the one who gives me the strength I need to do whatever I must do.

 

Ephesians 5:16 CEV. … make every minute count.

No comments:

Post a Comment