Tuesday, May 31, 2022

READ YOUR BIBLE!


 ðŸ›‘COMPLETED READING THRU THE BIBLE AGAIN! God be praised! Though I’ve read it thru many times; this time was different. (I began after my wife passed & took my time, to complete the reading in under 1 year). This was for strength. This is how I stand! The Word works! Praise, worship, prayer, fasting etc., are all important disciplines. But, there are some valleys that are so treacherous; that they are only survivable by hearing from God (through Bible reading). What’s my next step? Go back to Genesis & start all over again! (Reminds me of the late Bishop G. T. Haywood, that required ministers in his church, to read the Bible through annually). #IveGotWorkToDo


Ps 119:105 ERV. “Your word is like a lamp that guides my steps, a light that shows the path I should take.”


Jer 15:16 TLB. “Your words are what sustain me; they are food to my hungry soul. They bring joy to my sorrowing heart and delight me. How proud I am to bear your name, O Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment