Tuesday, May 17, 2022

35 YEARS IN MINISTRY!

 

35 YEARS AGO TODAY, @ the age of 15, I was filled w/the Holy Ghost🙌🏿🔥 & the same year “entered” ministry (even though I received Christ earlier @ 8 years old & was “called” into ministry @ 12 yrs old). Since my daughter (Raquel) mentioned it @ my inaugural banquet, yes, @ 15 God placed it upon my heart that I would one day serve on the General Board of the COGIC. I knew then, that if I was going to be anointed & “useable” for God’s service; that there was a strict, ascetic, consecrated life I would have to live. He showed me then (@ 15) that there would be suffering & pain along the way; but He promised to do everything He showed me. No, it has not been easy; but, yes, God has been faithful. God filled me on the day of my pastor’s (Bishop T. L. Westbrook’s) birthday. He is pictured here, presenting my certificate of ordination to the Gospel ministry. #IveGotWorkToDo #COGIC #TeamCOGIC #Pentecost #PilgrimageToPentecost #ToGodBeTheGlory

Num 23:19 ERV ”God is not a man; He will not lie. God is not a human being; His decisions will not change. If He says He will do something, then He will do it. If He makes a promise, then He will do what He promised.”

1 Tim 1:12 TLB “How thankful I am to Christ Jesus our Lord for choosing me as one of His messengers, and giving me the strength to be faithful to Him.”

1 Pet 5:10 ERV “Yes, you will suffer for a short time. But after that, God will make everything right. He will make you strong. He will support you and keep you from falling. He is the God Who gives all grace. He chose you to share in His glory in Christ. That glory will continue forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment