Monday, May 18, 2020

GIGA CHURCH PASTOR REJECTS CHURCH GROWTH PHILOSOPHY!

I must say that I am impressed with Pastor David Crank’s Sunday message. I am very particular at who I listen to; however, I felt compelled to listen to his “live” on Instagram. He has arguably the largest church in St Louis (Faith Church). He stated that he has, “...built a ‘giga church’ and knows what it takes to do that.” (A ‘giga church’ is a step above a ‘mega church’). He said that, “If you’re going to build a big church; there are certain things you cannot say and subjects you cannot preach on.” He went on to state that Jesus IS coming back and that the people have to be ready and he is going to preach what is necessary to prepare them! PTL๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฟ! I have no idea why some preach only parts of the Bible; but not the entire Bible (this is why you have to know the Word for yourself). But, it was refreshing to hear a ‘giga church’ pastor express his concern for the SOULS of the people and not just the money and large numbers. I am hoping and praying that his statement affects this entire “giga” and “mega” culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment