Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day


LESSON FROM MY VALENTINE! People will pray “for” a spouse that loves God, serves God & works in the church; but get upset “when” the person works for God. Rachel was very patient with me. Our first Valentine’s Day, she had a great romantic dinner planned; but I ended up doing some late work at the Church. She could have easily got upset. But she was a women of peace. No attitude. No slamming doors. No hateful words. No calling others & gossiping about how much I lacked balance. She had prayed to have a husband that loves & serves God. Yes I needed balance; but she was patient with me. So she rolled up her sleeves & worked the ministry beside me. Because she was patient, eventually (God dealt with me &) I balanced out & we could enjoy those Valentine dinners & trips. This is the type of Valentine I had. The lesson is do not pray for something, then have an issue with what you prayed for. No Jesus is not my Valentine (even though I hear people say that); He’s my Lord & Savior. But I’m grateful for the years he gave me with Rachel. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY to all! #NeverForgetRachelHankerson #ValentinesDay #HappyValentinesDay

No comments:

Post a Comment