Friday, January 21, 2022

You Cannot Share Everything That God Shows You

It has been said that prophecy is a “vocal gift.” However, I have learned by experience that God does not always intend for you to vocalize everything that He shows you. Not even to say “I saw it ahead of time,” or, “I told you so.” He may show you some terrible and dreadful things to come. But it is for you to pray and follow His instructions. Everything is not to be shared.

 

John 16:12 Easy-to-Read Version. 12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.

2 Corinthians 12:3-4 Easy-to-Read Version. 3-4 And I know that this man was taken up to paradise. I don’t know if he was in his body or away from his body, but he heard things that he is not able to explain. He heard things that no one is allowed to tell.

#IveGotWorkToDo

No comments:

Post a Comment