Saturday, April 9, 2022

It's All In The Name

 IT’S ALL IN THE NAME! When people ask me my name, it is only rarely that I will use a title attached to it. Names mean something. My name is a constant testimony & reminder to myself of Who God is & What He is in my life. He is the Captain, Compass & Anchor that navigates me through this journey called life; with its ups & downs. Here is what my name means below. Jot down what your name means; & every time you say your name, remember the significance of what it means.


ELIJAH – “The LORD is my God!”

HOSEA – “Salvation” (or “He Saves”)

HANKERSON – “The LORD Has Been Gracious” (i.e., favorable, merciful)

III – When I think of this, the following passages always come to my mind:

1 John 5:7. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Colossians 2:9. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

#IveGotWorkToDo

No comments:

Post a Comment