Tuesday, March 20, 2018

WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY DRUNK PREACHERS?

Christianity has always had denominations that believe that it is okay to consume alcohol. Some groups go as far as having fermented wine in their Communion services.

But, Holiness has always been different. Even though you have always had preachers and members that would slip and take a "nip" and even get drunk; it was known that saints do not do such things. And, those exposed were required to repent of their evil ways.

However, now, there are so many people in Holiness churches stating that there is nothing wrong with casual drinking; as long as you do not go to the excess or get drunk. One cleric even made a joke of the Word which says, "not given to wine," by asking, "what if it's given to you?" 

What shall we say to this? Have the standards of Holiness changed? Please be with me online Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time as I deal with this sensitive topic. Let's see what the Word says. I will be LIVE simultaneously both on Facebook and Periscope. Once I have completed the teaching; it will be archived on my YouTube channel. 

Please spread the word! Whether you agree or disagree; please at least hear out my argument. As I believe that the job of an evangelist is not only do SHARE the faith but to DEFEND the faith. Please join me!



No comments:

Post a Comment